Re: [tor-talk] Android app: Torrific

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 09:45:35 +0200, CJ wrote:
> I was wanting to add the app to f-droid once it's in "beta" state, alpha
> is maybe a bit early (though it shouldn't block the whole network
> anymore now with latest release) ;).

We had apps like davdroid in alpha stage for a long time, it's just a
matter of making it clear that the app is not yet deemed stable.

> Thanks for the license headup, and for pushing it to f-droid â means it
> may be of some interests indeed :).

I just pushed it, should be available tomorrow morning at the latest.

Just out of curiosity though, wouldn't it be easier to just add this
feature into Orbot? Like an extra option or toggle switch to enable the
blocking of traffic that wouldn't go through Tor.

--
Daniel Martà - mvdan@xxxxxxxx - http://mvdan.cc/
PGP: A9DA 13CD F7A1 4ACD D3DE  E530 F4CA FFDB 4348 041C