Re: [tor-talk] Don't use Google as default search in Tor Browser?

On 11/1/2011 10:49 AM, Andrew Lewman wrote:
On Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:13:44 Joe Btfsplk wrote:
*** BUT, on a 2nd SEARCH, w/ Google still selected as search engine, TBB
does NOT show the screen, asking if you'd like to redirect to another
search engine.
You told torbutton you didn't want to redirect, so it doesn't for the rest of
the session.
No, I didn't. I told it * TO * redirect (which it did), I just didn't click the "make it permanent" box. By my thinking, the only way that notice should NOT have appeared again, during same session, is if I DID check the "make it permanent" box. Then it would automatically redirect each time.

I told it to redirect once, w/o checking the make it permanent box. The next search thru Google, no pop up asking to redirect or not.

Looking at included search plugins in TBB 2.2.34, search plugins
included by default are Amazon, Ebay, Bing, Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo.
It's the stock set of plugins that ship with Firefox.
That's what I said.