Re: [tor-talk] Freedom Hosting admin revealed by Anonymous - Tor finally cracked?

OK, I get that.  Notwithstanding, there is the warning:

"Advice for editors: this page is subject to constant vandalism; before
editing the page, please check history and make sure you don't
contribute on top of the vandalized versions."

Anyway, I note that there is no pornography on the Hard Candy page.  And
BTW, the "Your Own Pedo Site" page linked therefrom seems a good
resource for novice hidden service operators, generally.  There's no
porno there either.