[tor-talk] "You are using Tor, but your browser profile differs from the recommended, `Tor Browser Bundle` default profile."

I try the test "http://ip-check.info"; mentioned in that document:
"https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/";, and have the
above result.
I remove my directory tor-browser_ru from my $HOME and unpuck the TBB
tarboll for using it with default settings and have the same result.
I use TBB from the tarboll
"tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.2.34-1-dev-ru.tar.gz', us I know that it
is latest version.
Furtherinmore, I found that the parameter "Signature" in that fest give
me the same result in each TBB's starting under the same machine but
each under different UNIX-users. (And that test indicate that the value
of that parameter is not default value).
So, that it is a hole in TBB? Or I do something wrong? But what I can do
wrong if I simply unpack tarball and strat TBB?
To the next, it indicate the charset as 'windows-1251' and adviced to
use ISO-8859-1; but I have enabled (by default) "headers as US-English
version browser" and don't unset it.
What can it mean and what I need to do with it?
P.S. The test defines my browser window (in spite of JS disabled) and
advices to use another; is it possible to change it without changing
hardware?