Re: [tor-talk] Tor files

Correct, PPTP VPNs have been blocked for the past four days. People have reported issues with Tor to me, however, I was able to connect from a machine inside the country just fine. Aaron's suggestion of gettor is the best approach, please don't trust any other methods of retrieving files. Best of luck Daniel.

- CDA