[tor-talk] [SPAM] Please vote for Torservers so we get 1000 Euro

Hi,

I am afraid we are slowly but steadly running out of funds so I am now
taking desperate measures. ;-) I have signed up our non-profit
association for a donation drive by a German bank: 1000 German
non-profits will receive 1000 Euro each, based on number of votes. I am
afraid they require some email address to vote.

Looking at the other non-profits, it is very likely that a few dozen
votes will get us 1000 Euro.

Vote here if you are okay with it:
https://verein.ing-diba.de/sonstiges/01099/zwiebelfreunde-ev

We will use the donation to fund our Tor exits, obviously :-)

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/