[tor-talk] Comcast Residential - terms of service

I wanted to support the idea of free speech for people in repressed countries.  However, shortly after installing TOR, Comcast threatened to force me to a business account (extra $12/month).  So, I've killed my node.  Still don't know if Comcast will force some penalty on me. I'd switch to another broadband provider - if there was one.  (around here, DSL is too slow to be counted as broadband)

Has anyone considered an option to drop client connections from the United States?  Better yet, maybe we could just drop client connections from Comcast Support addresses <grin>.

(It's beginning to sound like the United States is a repressed country.  Freedom of Speech is only for those who can afford it.)