[tor-talk] Inter-op connectivity of TOR directory authorities for the establishment of Private TOR Network

Dear All,

As I am working to establish a small tor private network and for this purpose I have to and done the following things:

1. Configuration of Several Directory Authorities (Completed)
2. Inter-op connectivity of these authorities for the establishment of TOR Network (Pending)
3. Testing the Private TOR Network (Pending)

Now I have to do the 2nd and 3rd step, so any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman