Re: [tor-talk] Tor compromised?

I went to French bilingual school through high school.  its rusty, but here's additional info:

He mapped TOR bridges and included them in the attack vector.  These IPs will be published in November.   He claims that 30% of entry nodes and bridges run Windows and are subject to privilege escalation, hence takeover or "reduction in security" of the first 2 layers of encryption (via memory inspection and tampering, as has already been discussed).

No claims about exit nodes.