[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tor-talk] Tor compromised?
Some facts described in these articles are strange:
1) There aren't so many nodes, i count only ~2400 of them. (9000 in the
2) They say 50% of them are on Windows, while a rapid check here
only ~22% of them are
3) It's not a vulnerability of Tor that is exploited to escalate rights,
it's a windows'
4) Packet spinning attack is an old one, already described here :
5) I've always wondered why the OSes running the node were public. Is it
really necessary to make the Tor network running?
> A better article on the same presentation:
tor-talk mailing list