[tor-talk] Anonymous really de-anonymise Tor users!?

More froms me about Anonymous. Looks to Tor was broken and users info posted and found from Tor with IP and home addess in cases of lots.

Please tell me what this is and mean. I say good for to arrest phedos but scary if Anonymous breaks Tor.

this read for info:

http://pastebin.com/TDzM5G2y
"#OpDarknet Official Release - 10/15/2011

After hours of researching the users dump from Lolita City, we have found documents and identified many of the users.

If the FBI, Interpol, or other law enforcement agency should happen to come across this list, please use it to investigate and bring justice to the people listed here."

this read for all anonymous #OptDarknet writes:

Opdarknet's Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/u/opdarknet

read now for see how Anonymous attack HIdden Wiki and L*city:

http://pastebin.com/88Lzs1XR

"As promised here is the entire user database of the 1589 users active on Lolita City, an darknet trading
site for pedos.

While we were not able to obtain the password credentials (they use an SHA512 hash separate database to secure their passwords), but we were able to determine the following info of the server
location.

1) Using timing attacks with our Beowulf clusters located in Europe, Asia, the US, and South Africa.  we
were able to determine an estimate TTL of the server's location roughly in the USA.
2) The NGNIX server hosting the content is on a shared server (we used select+benchmark SQLi to
determine the MySQL performance) and did it hold up after 10,000 packets.
3) The server was using hardened PHP with escaping.  We were able to bypass it with with UTF-16
ASCII encoding

We are suspending our attack on The Hidden Wiki, as we currently ran out AT&T prepaid bandwidth for
our NetBSD toaster.  The "Nyan Nyan" NetBSD toaster had to be put to death to with Thermite, Burning
Man Fashion."