[tor-talk] abnormal bridge usage since September

Stumbled upon metrics.torproject.org/users.html , and found an
interesting thing about the graph of "Tor users via bridges". There's a
burst of bridge usage since about September 25, which correspond with
the recent spasm of chinese gfw, and extensive failure of GIFC's
products. My first impression is: wow, chinese users contributes the
main usage of tor bridge; but when I select other countries, they show
exactly the same trends!

So, as other countries should not cooperate with chinese gfw so closely,
I guess, the statistics of "Tor users via bridges" may incorrect; or,
the worse case, besides the attack towards GIFC, chinese gov also
launched attack towards tor's bridges, from all over the globe, to hide
its chinese origin.

--
Regards,
Lu Wei