[tor-talk] TorBridge + ttdnsd = Problem

When I start ttdnsd with my Tor client in bridge mode, ttdnsd terminates
within a few minutes. The last output before terminating is:

###
selecting peer
peer selected: -1
connecting to 94.75.228.29 on port 53
watching 2 file descriptors
1 file descriptors became ready
received request of 34 bytes, id = 6007
adding new request (id=6007)
hash position 19 already taken by request with same id; dropping it
watching 2 file descriptors
1 file descriptors became ready
received request of 48 bytes, id = 44318
adding new request (id=44318)
new request added at pos: 406
using request slot 406
updating id: 7853
selecting peer
peer selected: 5
It appears that peer 94.75.228.29 is already CONNECTING
watching 2 file descriptors
1 file descriptors became ready
received request of 48 bytes, id = 44318
adding new request (id=44318)
hash position 406 already taken by request with same id; dropping it
watching 2 file descriptors
1 file descriptors became ready
08:13:40 libtsocks(19844): Call to connect received on completed request 5
peer_sendreq write attempt returned: 36
peer_sendreq returned 1
      [fail]
###

When I start Tor as client only, ttdnsd works fine without problems.

System:
Ubuntu	10.04
Tor	v0.2.2.32
ttdnsd	0.7-1~lucid1