Re: [tor-talk] Dutch police break into webservers over hidden services

Alternatively, one could run Tor on VMs that can only access the
internet via OpenVPN-based "anonymity services".  OpenVPN clients can be
run on physical routers, with tunnels routed to physical LANs that lack
management access.  Even if attackers manage to compromise VM hosts,
getting real external IPs also requires compromising the routers.  One
can readily extend this approach using nested OpenVPN tunnels.