Re: [tor-talk] Fw: Hotmail with Tor [is their a solution!?]

I don't use Hotmail, but it may / may not be related to javascript. Either way, make sure that (at least) session cookies are allowed to be set for HM. For grins, after disabling NOScript, look in about:config, type "javascript" in search, & see if any are still set to deny javascript, even though may have disabled / uninstalled an addon. Uninstalling them (assume disabling, too) does NOT always reset the preferences they changed back to default. It should, but doesn't always.

Are you using the same install & same profile of FF w/ Tor, as used for everyday use w/o Tor? Or is it a separate FF / profile, w/ diff addons or plugins, that you're running w/ Tor? Look at the error console to see what, if any, errors show when trying to load the pages that show basically blank. AFAIK, if FF has problems w/ a page, it will log errors in error console.
If given option, try changing the viewing mode of msgs to text only.

Either way, try starting FF in safe mode to disable all addons / plugins, then start Tor & check.

Since you CAN login, it's not a problem of using exit nodes in a diff country than when HM acct was setup, which some email providers don't like.