Re: [tor-talk] blutmagie exits shut down

>> So if I sent you 150 euros, Olaf, you could keep them up for another 10
>> months? If so, consider it done. Just tell me where to send the dough.
>
> unfortunately no ;-)
>
> 15 euros/month has been my employee special price for housing a server
> with flat traffic. Since I'm no longer w/ Telefonica the company isn't
> willing to provide me with 200 TB/month for only 15 bucks any more.
>
> I suppose to pay at least 1500 euros/month as regular price.

The solution to this is simple... find a Telefonica POP and bribe
an employee in the parking lot on lunch break ;-)

Alternatively, become the mole in the bunker...
http://www.telefonica.com/en/europe/html/careers/
http://www.multinationalsolutions.telefonica.com/job-opportunities.aspx
http://www.us.telefonica.com/
http://www.telefonica.com/en/countries/html/home/index.shtml