[tor-talk] TBB and Portable Firefox

Hi

I have been searching for a Firefox version for GNU/Linux that is
portable aka portable apps. I note that TBB leaves no data after usage
and I have been using it as my portable browser full time with Tor
disabled. However, I have to wait for quite some time for Tor and
Vidalia to load each time I wish to use it, including choosing to
disable Tor. Thus, I would like to ask if its possible to extract TBB,
copy out this folder

/tor-browser_en-US/App/Firefox

and run ./firefox from the folder. Would this Firefox be portable, ie.
no data remains after usage?

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin