Re: [tor-talk] Looking for an old post of someone successfully advocating against blocking Tor

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:47 PM, Lennart Mühlenmeier <lennart@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi entensaison,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 11:37:58AM +0200, entensaison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
A while ago, someone reported that he/she had successfully convinced a German authority to stop blocking the access to their website via Tor. I'm sure it was on one of the torproject mailing lists and this one seems
the most likely.
Could anybody please send me the link again? Sadly I didn't bookmark it and
it's no longer in my inbox.
do you by chance mean this blog post by qbi in which case the authority
was Thuringia's Ministry of Finance? [0]

Best
Lennart

[0] https://kubieziel.de/blog/archives/1662-Thueringens-Finanzministerium-spricht-sich-gegen-eine-Sperrung-von-Tor-aus.html
--