Re: XARCHON 3D Characters: light golem finished

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 12:50:54AM +0100, Joerg Osarek wrote:

> I have  finished the light golem for the 3D character theme.
> You can download it from:
> http://www.osarek.de/projekte/xarchon/
>
> This time I used 12 pictures for the golem what makes it move slower.

Looks good!

I've posted a item on http://xarchon.seul.org/news.html
with a link to your theme.
I also added the link to the credits page.

- Mike

--
It is no longer a choice between violence and nonviolence in this
world, it's nonviolence or nonexistence.