Archon: Evolution partnership?

Apparently, Archon: Evolution
(http://www.curvesoftware.co.uk) is nearing it's
initial beta release (at last). I notice they kindly
have a link to the XArchon site and this got me
wondering...

As there is obviously no bad feeling between the two
teams, have you spoken much with each other? I
remember someone (on this list) mentioning about the
possibility of the two talking to each other for
internet games? Did anyone ever approach the
CurveSoftware guys? XArchon users vs Evolution users
would be excellent! I believe their game will be using
the UDP protocol (read in their development diary).

On another note, I notice in their FAQ that they have
"long term plans" to bring their game to MAC and *NIX
machines. An ideal opportunity to potentially work
together?

Just a thought... Looks like it's a "win, win"
situation for Archon :)