Greets and patches

Hiya,
I got xarchon from Mandrake 8.1, and it was great to play it knowing the rules
at last!

I had to change the font names to get it to run, so while I had the code I also
changed the interface code so in field mode you can fire while not moving.
Incidentally, a side effect is that a Banshee can move while attacking, but I
quite like that.

Who if anyone would be interested in receiving a patch?

Alexis
--
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok
"The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up