Mouse controls in Archon

Did anyone else play the DOS version of archon and remember how it dealt
with the mouse on the battlefield?  I remember it was possible to control
your character using the mouse, but it's hard for me to remember how.

I think that, if you held down the left mouse button, your character would
move towards where you were and if you pressed the right mouse button, it
would swing in whatever direction your were facing...

Oh, almost done with mouse support for the board section...

Dave