Re: Field difficulty (was Re: checking in)

>Do you think we should overhaul the AI in the next major release (2.0)?
>
>=G=

Probably. It should wait until the field code gets a fix-up, though. Maybe new field code could provide handy accessors for computer.c to use, like "what movement mode am I in?" or even "is there an unobstructed line of sight between these two points?"

I keep hoping someone else will see to the field code changes, but no other programmers have stepped forward. I'm going to write a separate message about the field code, because I'm not sure what direction it should go right now.

- Mike
--
Mike Ciul
GVOX Interactive Music

This message comes to you from GVOX...creating new ways to bring music to life.
http://www.gvox.com
http://www.notationstation.net