compilation errors

Well, I would like to contribute to this project, but perhaps I should first
be able to compile xarchon :)

I guess my contribution at this point will be to point out a problem. During
the make process (for Xarchon v0.50) I get an include error for "queue" and
"list" ("no such file or directory") from Problem.hpp. These appear to be
standard template classes or some such. Where can I find these?

I would consider this to be an error because the configure script executed
OK.

Also, it might be nice to include some comments in the readme file about
dependencies. In particular, XPM is listed as required, but it took me a
long time to figure out that this meant I needed include files (I have a
RedHat-like system with the "xpm" package installed, but I didn't have the
"xpm-devel" package installed).

-Mason