Re: Dark Side Graphics - I will take one.

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 josarek@gmx.de wrote:

> Please could You tell me which character I can process. Maybe a list with
> people and characters wouldn't be bad.

Sure:   manticore, banshee, troll, basilisk, water elemental.
All but the water elemental need weapons to be drawn for them, too.

> Please tell me the exact date of the deadline.

I don't have an exact date, however, it should be ready around the
middle of October.  That is a bit more than 2 weeks from today.
I think the CD will only be burnt a few days later, but I'd like to
have a little breathing space.