Re: [bos-dev] implement Chinese?

llearch n'n'daCorna wrote:
Fair enough. I guess someone needs to edit the PNG generation app. And
possibly the code that uses the PNG, in the game, since that's likely
made with the same assumptions.

...or just use regular fonts, so all the hassle can be avoided?

Sadly, much of the activity is in the IRC channel. Which makes the
mailing list interesting, but incomplete.

OTOH, the IRC channel is logged and is available online, as well, so
that's at least something...

Aha, well, maybe then I may try it once in a while. Haven't been on IRC for years and was worried a bit about the time difference. After all, this seems to be a "European" game, and I'm sitting here in Asia...

Regards,

Olaf