Vic: Legals

Some of the CBV committee are attending a meeting with the
law firm Clayton Utz this Wed - we will be discussing the
following items:

Constitution (now although it is at the Office of Fair
Trading for scrutiny) our representative lawyer has
suggested that we change some of the wording - particularly
for the purpose of taxation.

Disclaimers (non disclosure, for pc recipients and for
donators)

Public liability and work cover for volunteers

Taxation

Does anybody have something else they would like us to bring
up / or discuss with Clayton Utz?

Cheers,

Kylie