Computerbank Victoria Meeting / Working bee Sat 1st of May

Hello,

Computerbank Victoria is holding a meeting and working bee
this coming Saturday (1st of May) It is to be held at the
Sims Plastics Place located at 20 Mephan Street, Footscray.
We will be there from 11am til about 5pm. An agenda for the
meeting will be posted onto the Melbourne web site at
http//www.computerbank.org.au/melbourne/ - as soon as it
becomes available. (Tomorrow night at the latest).

The idea of the working bee is to sort the equipment that we
currently have and catalog it. We may also get to do some
installs. Please bring along some food or a drink to share.
Coffee and tea will be provided.

Further questions/ queries can be sent my way  - email or
telephone 9819 2023.

Look forward to seeing you all,

Kylie