Re: [Computerbank] boosting other capital cities

Good morning Craige,

Thanks for this info that puts those of us outside Sydney more into the
picture, what are you doing about the possibility of country branches in
NSW and do you see the A.C.T. as better served by being its own state-like
branch or working through Sydney?

Regards, Bruce (Melb)