Re: [Computerbank] Missing posts

uOn Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 09:09:33AM +1030, David Lloyd scrawled:
> > some of my posts arent reaching CAI - could you please as List
> > Moderator investigate this? Its very odd - havnt had problems before:)
> >
> > Has anyone else had problems?
>
> Without sounding particularly grumpy, isn't this something that could be
> dealt with behind the scenes?

> sometimes be a little, ummm, errr, unreliable. But they are the right
> price :-)

No, messages are explicitly being rejected by the moderator, because
people apparently members. Some aren't, but the records will confirm
that I *AM* a member, and thus there is *NO* reason to reject my posts
as coming from a non-member, merely for the purpose of damage control.

I've given up on trying to deal with this shit behind the scenes, since
our friendly admin seems to be stonewalling.

Daniel

PGP signature