Re: Fw: [Computerbank] The real 2000 bug/virus

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 03:10:03PM +1100, Greg White scrawled:

Whatever I may personally feel about the content on-list (something I'm
not going to comment on, since it will only further stoke the flames),
it's absolutely off-topic for a list about Computerbank, and should stop
regardless of whether the CIA are reading our minds and the Nazis are
trying to take over the world, or not.