Re: [Computerbank] The real 2000 bug/virus

Dear Concerned Linuxoid

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Romana Challans wrote:

> gee, i thought it was all the aliens at work - does this mean i can
> remove my tinfoil headwear now? or will the cia still monitor my thoughts?

That too, blacks are descended from apes but whites from dolphins, me
myself & I, from Mars...  As for head wear I prefer silk, there is no
accounting for taste.  The cia's primary front is pcmcia avoid pcmcia at
all costly costs.  Any one here read the one & only truth.  The Magazine
"The Fortean Times" ?

> yours in conspiracy reality,r:)

Yours in conspiracy as an entertainment industry ;)

BVS