[Computerbank] Menieres Network Build

I have been asked to contact computerbank regarding the network system that
is to be supplied to the Meniere's support group of Victoria (MSGV), they
rang me this morning (I have Menieres and am a friend of the president)
after having tried unsucessfully over the last week to contact Computerbank.

Could someone please contact MSGV to discuss the delays with the system and
the possible delivery date of said system,

Thanking you in anticipation of your call

Mark "Zaney" Clohesy