[Computerbank] PPP and the CAISA Install

Hi There,

I have setup someone's PPP using pppconfig. I've current got:

 sudo pppd /dev/ttySHCF0 file /etc/peers/picknowl

...working (having setup sudo by reading the deliberately confusing sudo
man page). I've wrapped this and a killall -9 pppd in:

 pppon
 pppoff

Person wants multiple people to be able to log on. People in a
particular group, eg "pppusers".

Is there any better way to set this up? I'm sure there is but I can't
quite work it out.

DSL