Re: POP mail (Re: Random thoughts)

Fetchmail is from same guy(Eric Raymond - ESR), and  is updated
than popclient has more functionarity.(Suuports IMAP, has GUI for
settingup, etc)
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/software.html

I am sure there is packages( in RPM, Debian, etc) avaialble, too.

If you use FreeBSD, there is a package, too.

Shigetoh