Random thoughts - A spanner in the works

It's 08 Jan 99  01:15:29,
We'll return to Oracle@theoracle.nu and All's
discussion of Random thoughts - A spanner in the works

 Or> I have for ages, after seeing what Linux can do, been trying to find
 Or> out the MINIMUM configuration to get it on board - since I have a
 Or> 100M drive I could use. - any suggestions would be appreciated.
 Or> I have Redhat & Slackware.

Play with Slackware on this one.  It's much easier to get a minimum
installation with Slackware than Red Hat.  Debian would be the overall
best here, if you're prepared to buy another distribution. :-)

.. Are cats supposed to thump when you dry 'em in the dryer?