[plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

It's 11 Jan 99  06:56:50,
We'll return to njd@rivuug.webfront.net.au and All's
discussion of [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

 nj> Check out the Linux Bible. It is out of print but some libraries might
 nj> have it still. I'd offer to ship it to you but it would cost more than
 nj> the book itself, quite a big one.

 nj> it is just a reprint of the LDP.

When was the last update?  The copy I have is waaaay out of date, and
one would have to be careful to update any material derived from it.

Probably better to get the latest LDP docs off the Net.

.. Stop! Modem police. We clocked your Sportster at over 1900 cps!