Re: GPL type license for documentation...

I've seen a lot of documentation that simply uses the GPL.  In particular I
think the Gnome documentation is GPL.  The GNU documentation may be GPL
also.

The two licences seem compatable, so I don't think this will be a problem.
I think we should try to avoid "for non-commercial use only" type
documentation.

Also the more I think about it, I think we should skip Pine in favour of a
free (speech) mailreader.  Elm is nice and Mutt seems good from what I've
heard of it.  Neither contain a newsreader but there are plenty of those
(I've heard slrn is nice) and Pine's newsreader wasn't that great last time
I checked(well in 1995).

--
Steven Blunt
spblunt@ozemail.com.au