Re: GPL type license for documentation...

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 07:16:56PM +0800, David Buddrige wrote:

>  A couple of weeks ago, I was asking if there was a "GPL" style license
> for documentation.  I have now found such a license... it can be viewed
> at http://www.opencontent.org/opl.html.  It's effectively the same as
> the GPL but with a focus on documentation and content....

I suggest you look at the license the Free Software Foundation use for
their documentation. I've been involved in a number of discussions with
Richard Stallman over the past few years on the subject of documentation
licenses as part of my involvement with the LDP. You might also consider
the LDP license. We're in the process of revising it marginally, but not
much.

regards
Terry

--