Re: [Computerbank] Bill rejects request for PC's for Kids

I got a call from Nathan Cochrane at the IT Age, who was writing a
followup to this story.

I told him that should anyone, PCs for Kids included, wish to distribute
GNU/Linux systems for charitable purposes, they would be quite welcome to
use our training materials; our documentation is all available under
copyleft licenses, and our development processes are all transparent and
open to volunteer particpation.