[Fwd: SEUL: Linux command-line focus]

-- BEGIN included message

Hi Pete and others involved in this thread,

I am particularly interested in these CLI developments - potentially some of the other
computerbank (Australia) members might also be interested.

The systems that we can build are a little limited - hence a reliance on the command line
and text type applications. Perhaps you could check out the documentation project
happening at one of the computerbank branches - http://www.computerbank.org.au/perth/ It
is designed as a simple guide to using linux.

Do you mind if i forward some of the posts about the CLI on to the computerbank mailing
list?

Thanks,

Kylie

-- END included message