[Fwd: SEUL: Linux command-line focus]

-- BEGIN included message

Another thought...

The CLI page could be a good, substantial part of an "End user how-to"
like the one Roger proposes on the howto page. this would be useful
because it could be a good, first contact document for people new to
linux. Since these are the people we're going after with Indy, having a
good intro doc for them would likely be useful.

Thoughts? Ideas?

> A CLI guide makes sense, partially because (other than the O'Reilly
> 'Running Linux') I found few good references. Heck, the folks here
> at SEUL were pretty much the people who got me going in the first
> place (Thanks to Arma, Micah, and a bunch of other people).

Cheers,

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052

-- END included message