Re: Bill back in hospital

Hi again, just after midnight Friday AEST, here's the latest on Bill.

He's in good spirits, but the angiogram was put off to today. If all goes
as expected, Bill will stay in until he has a vein transplant next Tuesday
and recovers enough to go home, the point of the transplant is to get a
better blood flow to his foot.

* He has asked me to thank you for your kind wishes.  :-)

For details on parking, street and postal address, etc.

http://www.org.au/pages/find.htm

Eric, could you let Bill's friends in Micom and Virtual Moreland know, please?

I'll report whether or not he'll be in the hospital until late next week
this afternoon. The bet is, he will be.

Bruce

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/