Re: [Computerbank] Computerbank South Australia : test web site

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 05:18:03PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:

> While it's a great idea, it's only a matter of time before it gets
> exploited.

Oh well, all computers on the internet are open to exploits. It will be
patched and upgraded whenever it is needed. It is far more secure than
any code I would have written to do the same job. There are also many
more eyes looking at any issues.

Do you also think we should stop using linux because "it is only a
matter of time before it gets exploited" ?

Nice to hear from you.

shaun