Melb: Help needed to relocate Print Museum

Just a shortish announcement - via Bill McPherson (replies to
billmac@abi.com.au or phone)

Micheal Isaachson Curator of the Print Museum needs help to pack
his ginormous amount of gear onto pallets so that he can shift in
a 30 day margin placed on him by the builders developing his old
premises.

All help is welcome (except this coming Sunday) from 10am until
whenever daily.

The address is the Old Bradford cotten Mills - 91 Moreland st
Footscray (near corner Parker St, drive straight in - we are
upstairs - telephone 9689 7555 or 018 53 062 for Micheal or me at
home on 9444 6322.

Anyday (except this sunday) is OK as long as we know you are
coming.

I believe our help will reflect in the space Micheal may give us
to start up.

We can use the printing equipment to print cards, letterheads,
posters, brochures, whatever, even your personal stuff - great
opportunity - unreal - help help help - I need help.

Regards

Bill