Re: [PC-Bank] Another ammendment - how to we make/change/delete bylaws?

Hmm... u raise some excellent points here Bill - ones I'd not previously
considered (I was actually thinking along the lines of dealing with problem of
not-enough people!! 8-)   )... Thanks heaps for the input!

Bob Ogden: What do u think?   Maybe we need to reword teh constitution somehow
- perhaps we can specify a number - maybe 20 people or 20% whichever the
smaller to constitute sufficient numbers to vote????

cheers

David Buddrige