3o Collins St Tuesday

Hi all

Went past 30 Collins St tonight to have a look at the parking - none in front at that time.

Went around the back and am happy to report that Ridgeway Lane off Lt. Collins St (I think it's the second lane from Spring St) runs up to the rear of 30 Collins St and magic magic signs on the City side of Ridgeway Lane say park here while picking up goods - which is what we are doing.

So - enter from Lt Collins St - look at the sign - and we will be able to pick up the goods

look forward to seeing you    Bill