Date:    Wed, 01 Mar 2000 10:33:34 +1000
From:    Colin Fee <colin.fee@med.monash.edu.au>
To:      twp-l <twp-l@cc.monash.edu.au>
Subject: IT Equipment Disposal

Hi All,

Some good news re: Equipment disposal.  I have found a group that will
come and collect your old IT equipment at no charge.

The group is called Recruit Net and are located in Collingwood
(somewhere near the Childrens farm).  They have a community IT project
running whereby the collect old IT equipment, re-furbish what they can
and pass it onto needy community groups and individuals.  What they
can't re-furbiah they send onto re-cyclers.  I heard about htem on 3LO
one morning a couple of weeks ago.

Contact details are:
Recruit Net
Ph: 9416 2604.

- --
Colin.

Colin Fee - Computer Systems Officer |
Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine   |  "It's all in the mind,
Monash Medical School                |   you know."
Alfred Hospital                      |    -- W. Greesnlade
Prahran, Victoria, Australia         |
Ph: 30575 (Monash ONLY) / 61 03 9903 0575 (externally)
Fax: 61 +3 9903 0576
mailto:Colin.Fee@med.monash.edu.au

------- End of Forwarded Message

-