[Computerbank] High end equipment for sale / grabs

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this message.  So aplogies
in advance.  However I have been alerted to some serious high end equipment
that is being pulled out of a telecommunications company.  and available for
a limited time.  The equipment is surplus to their needs.  Some of the items
are high end networking / telecommunications equipment.  Including high end
HP and Sun/SPARC systems, 1000 Base network equipment.  Since it is not the
sort of stuff Computerbank can give away in a domestic situation I wondered
if people on this list might be aware of companies, universities or
charities looking for high end equipment .... The equipment is currently in
Melbourne.

Please contact me by email for further information.

Ken