[Computerbank] congratulations to Cromwell and Romana

Everyone say congratulations to Cromwell and Romana on their new
relationship. Lets hope the happy couple have a fantastic life together.

Hopefully, they will move computerbank forward here in South Austrlalia
and help thousands of the less fortunate.

have a happy life together guys

Cromwell, please treat my children well and have fun together.

in tears

Shaun
ps. can someone please pass this on to Jo-Anne, my email address for her
seems to be wrong. thanks
--
Shaun Branden, email:  shaun@pcuse.com    It's a damn poor mind
icq: 10469563, homepage: www.pcuse.com    that can only think of